Sign in to follow this  
bluepugs

US59 AZ2

I truly wish I could get their names but there appears to be a group of either 3 or four 'script kiddies/hackers' on the server roughly about 8AM EST.

They appear to be more subtle and careful of it, but I have seen the same people twice now. They are all wearing ghillie suits.

Now, I suspect their hacking in stuff because I found their bodies surrounding an old hatchetback at the Bolata airfield.

I, of course, suspecting that the car was legit and someone was stupid - Took it and went for a cruise down the coast, maybe pick up a new guy or two. Give him an adventure

Le and behold, upon passing the lighthouse inbetween Cherno and Elecktro, I spot 4 players in the field with ghillies, and yet ANOTHER old hatchetback. They were using a silenced M4/M16 variant.

They killed me, needless to say.

IT all seems very suspicious and coincidential. I'm not sure what people can do without names, but I figured I'd report it anyways.

I can further confirm that they were in fact spawning loot in - I returned to the same area shortly after, and the ground was litered in M4 CCOs, supplies, every tool, and sandbags. There were also civilian clothing.

This was at the lighthouse in between Cherno and Elecktro. Most def not legit.

We seen this also guys. but for some reason we cant log into server control to click ban or kick these cunts. From what everyone has said players names where nick and kent.

so id advise if they come onto the server to log off because im not losing my shit again.