Sign in to follow this  
Hookinsu

So ive got a question..

I pretty much like to be a lonewolf in DayZ, but i would like to be more active in the wildness and steal some tent-stuff (im kinda new but cud do that 2 times now, also stole a bike from 4 ppl who where invading a little town, was really funny tho), i know its possible since i can fill up my bottle with Water there and kill Animals for food easily.But how do i start out to get everything needed, to make fire,wood and all that stuff...where shud i go to get all that stuff on the easiest way?

Edited by Hookinsu

go to a small town, somewhere around kamenkha, and look for a hatchet, hunting knife and box of matches. equip your hatchet, reload it and use this as a weapon. then look for a water bottle, then you're sorted!

To make a fire, you need a hatchet and a box of matches. Both of these can be found relatively easy. Best chance to find matches is in civilian buildings, so super market is the place you want to go. Best spot to get a hatchet is gas stations or fire departments. But when you go into a town, be careful. Nowadays people tend to shoot first and ask questions later.

Best of luck to you!

umm i really saw some little towns already, but really not even once i saw a supermarket yet, am i going wrong ? i know i can see it with his door/glass fronts which is pretty easy.but i never saw one yet :/