ConZje

UK Player Looking For Buddies

Looking for a few buddies to play Dayz with as its annoying coming across another player and they just open fire on you.

Pref UK Based but willing to play with players outside the UK

Mic and skype are requirement

If you fancy it leave your skype or PM me

See you out there

Skype Name: booms001

Edited by ConZje
  • Like 1

Howdy, you should check us out @ The BSB Network. We're international but we were setup and established in the UK and our leaders are all based in the UK. We're a mature gaming community aimed at fair play and inclusive fun. We're well established and very stable having been setup in 2002. All we ask for is a bit of common sense.

We're in the process of re-organising our Day Z campaign and setting up a serious structured team using our own resources and TS3 server. Check out our recruitment thread and our website for more details

Recruitment thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...ork-recruiting/

Box are you online on TS3 for me to chat with you now?

Hey guys,

I'm also looking for people to team up with. I'm pretty new and get murdered every time I try to make friends in-game.

hopefully i'll have better luck here!

Hey I'm not new to the game I've gotten pretty far. I know all the skills, where to find supplies, have a microphone, skype, know where all the hospitals are, etc. Although, I keep getting killed with my back turned because I have no friends running with me unless I find them without a weapon. When I do, I take them in, get them a weapon and take them to a hospital. Most of the time they end up running to Stary Sober or NW Airfield with me. So I just need someone along with me. Skype - andersonspianoman (sorry about the name) Steam- LeBanishedAngel