Sign in to follow this  
Aporiz

Fellow survivor.

Hello there, I just joined 9 days ago to DayZ i already know the basics but i'm always getting killed one way or another sooner or later, mostly later because i cant find a friendly survivor to help me with the blood bags.

Ok Well heres teh deal im 16 years old, im from Europe so i want a person to be from europe, i dont reguire a voice chat options from my partner but still it would be alot more fun :)

I speak pretty good english, and i want someone to start the survival with

Please your age 15+

You need Skype

Im one of the good guys, i only shoot a person if there really is no other way (witch means if i get trapped inside a house by a mean survivor and i say im friendly but he still keeps shooting) That is called self defence right? :P

Post here your skype if you are interested.

thank you :)

Howdy, you should check us out @ The BSB Network. We're international but we were setup and established in the UK and our leaders are all based in the UK. We're a mature gaming community aimed at fair play and inclusive fun. We're well established and very stable having been setup in 2002. All we ask for is a bit of common sense.

We're in the process of re-organising our Day Z campaign and setting up a serious structured team using our own resources and TS3 server. Check out our recruitment thread and our website for more details

Recruitment thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...ork-recruiting/

Thanks for the offer but im trying to find only one survivor not and entire group of them.

Please more posts! :)

yes ill add you on skype later currently away from my main computer thx :)