Sign in to follow this  
Lowther1

Help With New Gear System

ok so i understand that u have to press g to get into gear and then right click on whatever your wanting to use,thing is when i right click on water bottle etc nothing happens,nothing comes up i have reset my controls to default so its not that iv'e changed something any 1 got a fix ( im in uk4 just now and some others are having the same problem)

You have to click it on the right part of the interface, not the list-view in the top-left of the gear window.

^^^ yep. Barnesy. So many people all day yesterday seemed to have only downloaded dayz_code and been having problems....in addition to not reading the notes on the changes. Basically DayZ servers were a IRC support channel all day yesterday lol

They still are :(

The past day and a half I must have answered nearly five hundred OMG Y I CANT DRANKS!?!?

The next most frequent one is OMGF MATECHS DONAT WORK???????????????????

I love helping others out in the game but for the love of god read the changelogs, people.

please :(

please

Yeah, it's a major change to the interface. The problem is, there are people who just wont read the patch notes :S

The only thing I don't like about going into the inventory is its a few extra steps which I kinda don't like. In the heat of the moment, I kinda liked the mousewheel as it was quicker to bandage or drink/eat

I think the whole point was to make eating/drinking/bandaging/etc take more longer and be harder to do in the heat of the moment.