Sign in to follow this  
Jpl188

All servers suddenly laggy?

I've been playing most of the day doing perfectly fine with my fps and my connection being fine. Suddenly most of my servers say 9999. I don't believe it's my internet because i can watch 1080p videos easily and other things like that. I haven't changed anything/downloaded anything since it was working fine earlier, so i am confused. Any suggestions?

Are you looking at the servers through SixLauncher? Or actually in-game?

Would help to know what verison of Arma2 Beta you are using and what version of DayZ you have downloaded.

There was recently several Beta updates, a DayZ update, and the HIVE is currently being updated.

Sixlauncher. I'm using the newest version, and i was running it fine earlier, until now.

Sixlauncher isn't that great. It has a lot of problems. I suggest using this http://dayzmod.com/f...er-alternative/

that solved it improperly displaying 9999ping, but every single server (including servers where it shows me at 60 or lower ping) are incredibly laggy. It's not my graphics card, so i don't know what it could be.. My internet is loading 1080p videos quickly so i doubt it's actually that..

Edit: Just ran another video game, and it is insanely choppy too. I have a geforce gtx 550 that was having no trouble until now. Guess i'll have to try to fix it/get a new one...

Edited by Jpl188