Sign in to follow this  
SneakyPete

meeting up with friends.

So me and a RL friend just started playing to game yesterday and tonight we wanted to try and do some playing together. So we log in on a server and start trying to figure out where we are. Turns out he is on the other side of the starting coast so i start running to try and meet him. I get like 3/4 of the way there and he dies to zombies so i wait for him to respawn. When he gets back he is now on the other side of the map and again where i first started so i then have to try and turn to run back to him. By the time we finally got together we had like 20 of time to run around before he had to log. So my question is is there a way to spawn in a certain area of a way to quickly meet up with someone of travel a little faster then just the sprint. I love the mod and i love the hardcore deaths i just wish there was a way i could meet up with my friend easier to play together.

No. I suggest that for at least awhile you just play the game seperately until you are a bit more experienced in surviving. At that point getting together in game is trivial and only a matter of time. As long as one of you keeps making a mistake it will only add frustration (like what you described above).

When I or some of my mates die we just meet back at a certain point where the rest is. I think I've walked about 6 hours in total in 4 days played.

There Should be a Group Tool where you can spawn directly at your mates (of course not in a firefight) or something like a spawn beacon where your teammates/groupmembers can spawn on

Edited by Nighthawk2702

i dont think you should be able to spawn on a team mate or anything like that but i dont see why they cant give u a choice to where u want to spawn on the map. Rather then making it random other then it makes it to easy for people to go gear out i guess but even at that i dont think it would change it much from how it is now