hq397

WHY HACKERS WHHHHYYYY

Ok so I recently bought Arma 2 and I was playing Dayz I was wandering around aimlessly for 2 hours trying to find a gun but every single house I went into had already been looted by other players. Anyway so I was in Elektro and I saw the shopping centre so I went in and looked around luckily it hadn't been looted and I found a Lee Enfield with some ammo so I picked it up and about 5 seconds later....BOOOM!!! the whole building collapsed on itself and killed me. After that I was pretty pissed off so I got off the game for a while and came back on later. I spawned close to Elektro so I was looking around Elektro for the shop for about 30 minutes and the reason I couldn't find it was because it was just a pile of rumble with my squished body under it. I still got my gear back so it wasn't that big of a deal but later I was flung into the air by some magical wizardry.

The building collapsing doesn't mean it was a hacker, you can easily take down a building with explosives. But the flying away thing was probably a hacker.

Ok so I recently bought Arma 2 and I was playing Dayz I was wandering around aimlessly for 2 hours trying to find a gun but every single house I went into had already been looted by other players. Anyway so I was in Elektro and I saw the shopping centre so I went in and looked around luckily it hadn't been looted and I found a Lee Enfield with some ammo so I picked it up and about 5 seconds later....BOOOM!!! the whole building collapsed on itself and killed me. After that I was pretty pissed off so I got off the game for a while and came back on later. I spawned close to Elektro so I was looking around Elektro for the shop for about 30 minutes and the reason I couldn't find it was because it was just a pile of rumble with my squished body under it. I still got my gear back so it wasn't that big of a deal but later I was flung into the air by some magical wizardry.

there's your problem.

Edited by TheDraken

I smell troll