ben_c

Remove the Ghillie suit

You're the one QQing..

But I do agree that ghillie should come in the backpack slot.

Many many times i've seen people with a ghillie and a winchester or just a makarov, just because wearing a ghillie is cool.

Edited by carpediembr
  • Like 1

I think people are getting obsessed with removing high value gear because it has become easy to obtain with all the hacks and dupes of dayz mod, you can't forget that in standalone these hacks and dupes will hopefully be patched making it incredibly hard to find the high value items such as snipers and ghillies

• Like 1

Ghillie suits are fine, just make them back cover ghillies, like a cloak - so if you want to snipe, you loose the backpack.

I believe this is a good counter argument :)

Agreed. Ghillie suits should not be removed. If a real apocalypse came, I can guarantee you that 90% of the survivors would find a way to blend with surroundings.

I like Stubbies suggestion. A real sniper is not going to carry a big huge backpack like that and hide it under the Ghillie. RL snipers have bare necessities. Basically the rifle and a few clips and some rations. Its normally the spotter that carries the gear

• Like 1

To be honest when the end of the world comes my first thought isn't going to be to dress up as a compost heap and kill everyone who wanders past.

I wear a ghillie suit so I can hide better from players trying to kill me, not because I want to kill them.

• Like 1

OP needs to watch the preppers. Some dude goes hardcore camouflage for a zombie apocalypse preparedness thing.

I have only seen 2 people killing fresh spawns, and tbh my hatchet is more effective than your sniper in CQC :)

Ghillies make it more interesting, you have to watch your back

Perhaps it could just be the Ghillie hood/chest covered. However I LOVE Ghillie suits, they look amazing.

Removing the ghilli suit, cmon man that's like removing mountain dew.... Ghilli's are awesome, and they make that run through a field that much more deadly.