Sign in to follow this  
lewis.hopkins@hotmail.co.uk

Zombie Clothing?

Hello:)

I was thinking that it would be cool if there was a rare drop of clothing that looks like a zombie. Just like the gillie suit just skinned as a zombie, this could camoflauge you into a zombie making you harder to spot from Players and zombies.

What do you think? :)

They would need to add an animation so you walk like one, or you could EASILY be spotted from the other zombies and be shot.

Nah.

Also, I thought you meant something else, like this: I personally prefer additional clothes, for example THOSE that zombies wear, but perhaps in a slightly more orderly / clean looking fashion. For example:

Priest, villager, suit man, doctor (good for 'dem friendly survivor-medics or so), soldier, cop, worker, etc. and possibly the old bandit skin as clothing.

Players could customize them / their playstyle that way. Let's take roles of emergency services / military: Good for more friendly groups. Could be docs, cops, soldiers. Of course, anyone could find 'em, so you'd never know, but still a good thing all in all. And you could blend in with zombies somewhat, due to wider range of skins. Unless they'll show the backpack. If not, it may result in funny situations.

From a realism POV / etc?

You could "RP" as someone else. It's not like all survivors either wear the standard stuff, some type of camo clothing or a ghillie suit.

• Like 1