Sign in to follow this  
Kryfex

Psycho killers in Electro...

Il be honest when I say that im not at all an expert at this game, but playing with experienced players teaches you alot. At the moment I play with a really fun group of 3 people. But because of the update today we got kind of broken up; I was left with only one friend - Dan. This massive wall of text is gonna be a story about one of the incidents of today (the beggining is a little backstory and then comes the psycho). It was broad day when Dan and I reunited, and since Elektro was right next to us we decided to go inside. We had no weapons or decent equipement but we decided to test our luck just for the hell of it. We run in, a few zombies got aggroed on us; but we decided it wasn't much of a problem...we've outrun worse things. We start sprinting and hear this extremely loud buzzing sound. Out of nowhere a bright red motorcycle comes dashing out. I am stunned to realize that those zombies weren't aggroed on us...they were chasing the motorcycle!! Dan automatically runs to ask the guy for a ride, but the guy speeds off, yelling something in to the local voice chat. We realize that by now we are alone again, and now with at least 20 zombies at our hands. Dan shoots out of the area at full speed, I follow. We vault over numerous fences and other random things. Finally we reach an apartament building. Dan finds a makarov and some ammo, while I hurry into the building - bitten and bleeding. As I bandage myself in the corner, Dan shoots at random zombies that come through the door. I look at Dan as he finishes off what looks to be the last zombie and then BAM. I hear at least three cracks of a Makarov right next to me. I go prone, only to see a man running into the building firing at Dan. As Dan collapses he pulls off some shots at the guy - causing him to bleed. Dan is dead, but the killer continues to unload yet another clip into his lifeless body. Keep in mind that im watching this from a prone perspective in the corner of the room. Through the Skype chat, Dan yells at me to run. I slowly crawl to the door, and as I break into a sprint - I get hit with a bullet and more continuous gun fire. I run out the door, not looking back and trying to get as far away as posibble. As I run across the road, puffs of dust come up from the ground while more and more bullets are fired in my direction. It seemed that the man ran out of ammo. But I didn't stop! I kept running farther and farther away until I got into the school. There I climbed up to the top floor and took a nice sip of cola and ate some sardines (and bandaged myself) Bandits are ok, but this was something else.

• Like 2

*asshole mode* Press enter after every 4-5 swentences, it helps.

*cool kid mode* That's pretty weird and freaky, I hope your sanity is in check.

Il be honest when I say that im not at all an expert at this game, but playing with experienced players teaches you alot. At the moment I play with a really fun group of 3 people. But because of the update today we got kind of broken up; I was left with only one friend - Dan. This massive wall of text is gonna be a story about one of the incidents of today (the beggining is a little backstory and then comes the psycho). It was broad day when Dan and I reunited, and since Elektro was right next to us we decided to go inside. We had no weapons or decent equipement but we decided to test our luck just for the hell of it. We run in, a few zombies got aggroed on us; but we decided it wasn't much of a problem...we've outrun worse things. We start sprinting and hear this extremely loud buzzing sound. Out of nowhere a bright red motorcycle comes dashing out. I am stunned to realize that those zombies weren't aggroed on us...they were chasing the motorcycle!! Dan automatically runs to ask the guy for a ride, but the guy speeds off, yelling something in to the local voice chat. We realize that by now we are alone again, and now with at least 20 zombies at our hands. Dan shoots out of the area at full speed, I follow. We vault over numerous fences and other random things. Finally we reach an apartament building. Dan finds a makarov and some ammo, while I hurry into the building - bitten and bleeding. As I bandage myself in the corner, Dan shoots at random zombies that come through the door. I look at Dan as he finishes off what looks to be the last zombie and then BAM. I hear at least three cracks of a Makarov right next to me. I go prone, only to see a man running into the building firing at Dan. As Dan collapses he pulls off some shots at the guy - causing him to bleed. Dan is dead, but the killer continues to unload yet another clip into his lifeless body. Keep in mind that im watching this from a prone perspective in the corner of the room. Through the Skype chat, Dan yells at me to run. I slowly crawl to the door, and as I break into a sprint - I get hit with a bullet and more continuous gun fire. I run out the door, not looking back and trying to get as far away as posibble. As I run across the road, puffs of dust come up from the ground while more and more bullets are fired in my direction. It seemed that the man ran out of ammo. But I didn't stop! I kept running farther and farther away until I got into the school. There I climbed up to the top floor and took a nice sip of cola and ate some sardines (and bandaged myself) Bandits are ok, but this was something else.

Oh, maybe he wanted to be sure that the dead body dont kill him ;)

TLDR, Learn some grammar and english skills.

Well this was written on an iphone so eh ;) too lazy. This is more for people that just want to read a story about someones day.

TLDR, Learn some grammar and english skills.

Lol everyone gets trolled in these forums...

I came in expecting to hear another bandit sob story, I left happy that someone took the time to enjoy the pvp for what it was and tell a cool story.

• Like 1