Sign in to follow this  
henamshox

Can't find my regular server

Hi guys. I opened up Six Launcher, and I looked for my home server. (I have it favourited). I couldn't find it favourited, so I searched for it on the search bar. I couldn't find it there. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT

use Servertracker.com

search and join w IP manually (remote button in MP)

Edited by ZoombiesRapedMe

Same here. Certain servers aren't showing through Six Launcher. If I restart Six Launcher, I'll get a load of other servers, and not certain others.

It seems I just get a random selection of servers when I load up six launcher, and not the full list :/

Anyone know of a fix? :/

Thanks

Dont use six launcher.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

same with me. i can still connect directly if I use the IP and do it from in game. Anyone know the reason the why?

edit: I think I fixed it for myself, in six launcher options, i changed the minimum slot to join to 1

edit2: Now me and my friends cant join the same server because it seems like each server that he has I dont have, and vice versa...

Edited by avant

What I did when joining with friends was click on the 'Launch' button on Six Launcher and use the server browser in game to find the servers. This worked for me and my friend, and if you type in the server name into the filter, you should both get the same results :)

MY problem, however, is that yesterday I played on the same server, and had a vehicle etc, and you know vehicles are server specific - it was all good yesterday, but now when i filter for the server name, i can't find it!

I don't want to lose my vehicle!

Any tips on what i can do? Avant did you say that it worked if you connected via IP?

Thanks

Ok guys 3 solutions to this problem.. This is all but a long gone problem for me

1. Use DayZ Commander. Fuck six launcher. Its a piece of shit and here's why

a. It doesn't update correctly (was reverting 1.7.2.5 back to 1.7.2.4 on me.... fucked up 2 hrs of Saturday play time)

b. Day Z Commander has filters for game play including (time of day (day or night whatever u chose), third person on off, cross-hairs on off, compatibility on off, Death messages on off, Tracers on off, Nameplates on off, also hide buttons for incompatible and wrong verson). I know its MOSTLY in the game titles on Six Launcher but this allow you to filter them out and not even require reading them all. I filter third person on, tracers off, nameplates off, and hide incompatible versions of day z and arma 2.

Then I select Day or night and play. All searched and returned results and playable and only need to be filtered at that point by ping and player count

c. Day Z Commander shows what versions the servers are running (not what the server SAYS its running but what one it is). This actually diagnosed my Six Launcher problem as I patched both updates and launched and when i couldnt get in I used Day Z Commander and it showed I was half patched (reverted the 1.7.2.5 back to 1.7.2.4) this left me in no mans land running 95883 and 1.7.2.4

I repatched and used Day Z Commander and havent looked back

2. You can go into the main menu and use the filter their to try and search in game. This has worked for some people and is a very easy work around to get it functioning. It did not work for me however

3. Use an IP finding solution to manually join the server. I was told to use GameTracker.com (no preference to any just use one that works). Go to its search function (servers tab) and search by server name w 5000Mile? radius and you should find it. IF you find it you can go into the main menu (join a server then hit esc and be at main menu) go into multi player and use the "remote" button to enter the IP address and port correctly. If done right you will have 1 server pop up.