Sign in to follow this  
Gazdawg

Bus fun

# found a bus

# Drove it through cherno,

# people asked me to stop i run them over got 7 on the way through cherno before running out of fuel

# Listen to people moan and cry over mic

# Best 20 dollars iv ever spent

# Most fun in a game iv had in years

The end

• Like 2

You managed to kill/run over 7, and not one decided to shoot you (or was even armed)? Wow.

Me and buses don't go along TOO well...

2 of the 7 had guns but were the friendly squeeky type and just wanted cuddles..but pretty tough to hug a bus running over the top of you

Edited by Gazdawg

some guy tried to steal my bus once when i parked it in sterry by the tents. didnt get far when the 203 round hit the driver side window.

haha, good stuff!

The last 3 days I have had a bike and I have been going up and down the country side the last 3 days, its been so much fun.

I am on a very populated server and ive been surprised ive only come across 2 people so far! One shot at me (but I was going 71 down a hill) and the other did nothing lol. I thought it would be risky going all around the big popular cities on my bike, but so far so good (:

I am always on edge and worried though that someone is going to take me out hahaha.

On another note, I once got hit by a vehicle late at night on a road with my friend. He ended up shooting one of them then dying, while I was knocked out with broken bones lol. Good times on Dayz

Edited by kozzy