Sign in to follow this  
noobsmcgee@gmail.com

Gps and nvgs or AS50 for ghillie suit?

long story short got shot got everything back but my ghillie, Wondering if that would be a fair deal. If it is post here if it isn't, let me know how i can sweeten the pot.

Edit: added nvgs

Also willing to trade an as50 by itself for one.

Edited by noobsmcgee

If I find a GPS in the next hour I'll PM you. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Fraggle

Sure, We'll meet up, I'll kill you, take the Gps and my ghillie suit, And I'll run off happy with the other loot you might of had.

Sure, We'll meet up, I'll kill you, take the Gps and my ghillie suit, And I'll run off happy with the other loot you might of had.

that would defeat the purpose of making a tired post.

wel i would have traded you i found one in a resd building in cherno. it was funny i found it and put it on and my brother almost shot me. he was like there is a dude in here with a gillies suit. we whent to elctra and where in the farthest firestation and some dude came around a corner like he new i was there and killed me he did my brother the same way. i meadn it was like he came around the corner spraying no surprise o nothing that i was there. i think he had a wall hack

guess he got my m24 to. bummer

wel i would have traded you i found one in a resd building in cherno. it was funny i found it and put it on and my brother almost shot me. he was like there is a dude in here with a gillies suit. we whent to elctra and where in the farthest firestation and some dude came around a corner like he new i was there and killed me he did my brother the same way. i meadn it was like he came around the corner spraying no surprise o nothing that i was there. i think he had a wall hack

guess he got my m24 to. bummer

once it's on it's on unfortunately, or i would've gotten mine back. Cant get it off of a corpse for some reason so at least he didn't get that from you.

You cant get ghillies off of corpses but u can change back into civilian clothes, i also need a ghillie suit so if u find one ill give ya antibiotics, nvgs, and a gps.

Edited by {420}Mr.Smiley

my steam id is nonwillknow by the way :)

Noobsmcgee is mine but i dont buy games through steam so you have to add me

Edited by noobsmcgee

unfortunately logged out too soon and lost a ghillie suit in the trade with spit but he was nice enough to give me an l85, Still need that ghillie suit though.