Sign in to follow this  
rankston1

Six launcher doesn't give me any servers my friends have

For some reason i was playing day z and i respawned after i got myself killed. And i started in prigor the right of chernogorsck and for some reason i could run and turn my head behind me while i run. and when i use wasd for the movement options w makes me just run forward the whole time. i cant turn at all....

So i logged out the tryed to log back in. I no longer have alot of servers for six launcher my favorites aren't there but some servers are... My friend tells me a server name if i search it, it wont appear. only 1 favorite server is showing out of like 12.

I updated the updater. Then i checked arma 2 and OA with steam verify the game download under preferences. and it still doesn't show any servers my friends have... And i undownloaded six updater and reinstalled it.... Can someone give me their opinion or a answer for this please.

At some point it may occur to you that Six Launcher is not all that great a tool? Try DayZ Commander, it's much more reliable than Six and has some very nice features.

Same issue on Dayz Commander. Author reports GameSpy issue.

https://groups.googl...IGEA/discussion

Interesting. This would explain why the Arma 2 server browser often shows a server that only me or my buddy can see (but not both of us). Thanks for posting that. I still stand by my opinion of the Six tools though....

Commander isn't even good i tell my friend to search a server and he dosn't even get it

Commander isn't even good i tell my friend to search a server and he dosn't even get it

See the link LRdM posted above. Seems to be an issue with Gamespy not returning the complete list of servers. This also seems to affect the Arma 2 server browser.