Sign in to follow this  
jessunin@hotmail.com

Kicked from [BR] Moitas

On 06:10 GMT 28th of July, my friend and i where kicked while driving a vehicle by the admin Tereesy of server:

[bR] Moitas 199.116.118.53 Port: 2322.

Besides us there where 4 others playing at the time with 3 having the [bR] tag in their names. We tried to log back in 2 more times with an instant kick as soon as we loaded. The server was then restarted and they then removed their clan tags when it came back up. After trying to log in again 3 more times and still being instantly kicked we gave up. I took the screenshot attached after they last kick for proof of admin name etc.

We had found a white pick up 2 - 3hrs earlier and joked that it might belong to the admin/clan and that they might do something stupid like this after reading about so much admin abuse. The truck might not even have anything to do with the kicking but it just ridiculous they are doing this. We did not kill/engage anyone the whole night or alt f4 etc.

Allow them to have private servers that cant save to the hive or something if these people cant play nice with others and abuse their servers/powers.

Hope the dayZ team can look into this and give a warning or something. I have attached a screenshot of the lobby just before i was kicked for a 5th time while in lobby...

Thanks in advance.

post-72717-0-93977800-1343453899_thumb.j

Edited by Carib

On 06:10 GMT 28th of July, my friend and i where kicked while driving a vehicle by the admin Tereesy of server:

[bR] Moitas 199.116.118.53 Port: 2322.

Besides us there where 4 others playing at the time with 3 having the [bR] tag in their names. We tried to log back in 2 more times with an instant kick as soon as we loaded. The server was then restarted and they then removed their clan tags when it came back up. After trying to log in again 3 more times and still being instantly kicked we gave up. I took the screenshot attached after they last kick for proof of admin name etc.

We had found a white pick up 2 - 3hrs earlier and joked that it might belong to the admin/clan and that they might do something stupid like this after reading about so much admin abuse. The truck might not even have anything to do with the kicking but it just ridiculous they are doing this. We did not kill/engage anyone the whole night or alt f4 etc.

Allow them to have private servers that cant save to the hive or something if these people cant play nice with others and abuse their servers/powers.

Hope the dayZ team can look into this and give a warning or something. I have attached a screenshot of the lobby just before i was kicked for a 5th time while in lobby...

Thanks in advance.

Hello Carib,

What was the msg given with the kick?

What time was it? (please put this on GMT)

Did you and your friend lose your vehicle?

Note that this is a community server and any abuse will note be tolerate.

Thank you in advice,

Lord Lemos

Hey guy, I play this server a while and had no problems for some kick, I kicked a few times a conflict files, perhaps this is your problem, and the problem of reset, I noticed that they usually reset so the zombies are paralyzed with the lag, which is the problem of Dayz

I also have played this server a few times, and unlike you I never suffered any abuse of the administration, you're not being kicked by bad username? After "x" is not really a nickname. Another thing I noticed was that there is no kick in the picture posted, much less players with repeated tag. What I suggest to you is to stop creating illusory cases, or learn more events with real evidence.

Admin is abusing his powers on that server, today used BattlEye global chat several times to attract players "saying that he died and left his car in Vybor" and his friends are killing other players over the school and the tower.

Admin is abusing his powers on that server, today used BattlEye global chat several times to attract players "saying that he died and left his car in Vybor" and his friends are killing other players over the school and the tower.

Hello vacalouca, [Portuguese from now on]

Tudo bom? Você pode dizer qual horário, dia e se possível uma imagem?

Eu entrei no servidor nessa manhã e pude ver que realmente tem um lada cor vermelha nas proximidades da escola de Vybor, você tem certeza que não outros players?

Espero ter ajudado e ajudar sempre que possível,

Qualquer problema estou a disposição.

Lemos

>Acabo de logar no servidor e que braulho é esse?!

>Caminhão vindo. OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

>Tiro!

>fiaspo was dead

>Dois matinhos descem do camihão e começam a atirar. alt+F4

>mfw bandido covarde ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Volto pro servidor um tempo depois, 12k de sangue, sangrando e com a perna quebrada, mas sem estar desmaiado.

>Não tomei ban.

Eu amo esse servidor! feelsgoodman.jpg

>Acabo de logar no servidor e que braulho é esse?!

>Caminhão vindo. OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

>Tiro!

>fiaspo was dead

>Dois matinhos descem do camihão e começam a atirar. alt+F4

>mfw bandido covarde ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Volto pro servidor um tempo depois, 12k de sangue, sangrando e com a perna quebrada, mas sem estar desmaiado.

>Não tomei ban.

Eu amo esse servidor! feelsgoodman.jpg

Poh mano tinha que atirar bem em mim? sahsuashuashaushausa

Mas fica ligado que se em combate ficar dando Alt+F4 é ban.

Você atira e mata alguém mais não quer arcar com as consequências? Ai é foda, mais bom jogo pra você.

Se eu topar com você vou matar '-'