Sign in to follow this  
Jdab

Almost certain hackers on US 669

-US 669

-12:30 to 1:30 Eastern Time

-A buddy and myself were near Kabanino and Stary Sobor, and were walking up to a helicopter crash site. I see a player laying down covering another, shoot the player, get shot myself and die. My friend kills the other player, and i proceed to run all the way back up from Chernogorsk to retrieve my items. During this time, another friend joined the previous friend, and they were busy looting. Suddenly, they get shot at, and proceed to kill a player who is shooting at them.

It turns out that the players that were killed at first, TrixX and JimBobZ, were using some sort of hack or exploit to spawn up North, rather than in designated coastal spawn areas. TrixX is killed first, and then JimBobZ shows up two minutes later and is also killed. The way in which they were able to get back to the area is absolutely bogus, as it took me a good 25+ minutes to run up from Chernogorsk, and I reckon it would take the same amount of time to get there from anywhere else.

• Like 1

Teleportation script or wrong version. There's no known exploit for teleportation as I know.

Provide solid proof for a ban.

Edited by Venzire

Heya Jdab you are a funny guy. First off if you take 25mins from Cherno to get up to Stary then you are really taking the long route. It takes about 10mins to get from Komarovo to get to Stary, same for Kamenka, Balota, Cherno and Prigorodky. If you are spawning at Elektro then you are looking at 12-15mins. then add another 5 for Krutoy Cap.

Funny thing is we got you again when you finally did make it up to Stary!! Damn that was a funny run. Ran up there, got shot again (wish my shots had registered instead of the lag), ran up there again and then got a couple of kills at the Tents. Being able to use a map and not get distracted by zombies/players/loot on the way doesn't make a hacker/scripter/cheater out of anyone.

BTW, I'm TrixX ;)

P.S. There is a spawn at Novy Sobor just FYI, though neither of us got it!!!

Edited by RSOblivioN

i do not wish to be rude but i play with both of these players

we despise hacking and Dc's

from reading your post is just sounds like your accusing people of hacking just because there fast and better at navigating then u are.

we have timed the time it takes from the coast to stary sobor is less then 13 mins by sprinting the hole way we have done it countless times there was no hacks being done

we despise hacking and Dc's

so please don't accuse people of hacking because there skilled if it was a script they would of been there instantly.

• Like 1

hate to say it but you dont really have any evidence......