Sign in to follow this  
antman160

Yet another guy looking for a team mate

Hello iam Antman160 or Ant, iam looking for a skilled team mate, wing-man, est. I am quite skilled my self going vary far buy my self, but one thing i can stop is a zombie/player knocking me out then killing me with no-one to get me up. My mic. is broken and i will be driving out to Fry's to get a new one (I would like someone with one two). But leave me your steam name and we will talk about a meating

I'm pretty skilled and i look at things very tactically. Steam name is calicofrog skype is syzygt.

Hello iam Antman160 or Ant, iam looking for a skilled team mate, wing-man, est. I am quite skilled my self going vary far buy my self, but one thing i can stop is a zombie/player knocking me out then killing me with no-one to get me up. My mic. is broken and i will be driving out to Fry's to get a new one (I would like someone with one two). But leave me your steam name and we will talk about a meating

LOL

I could go on and on about this post, but the most brilliant part is the proposition for a "meating" lol. Spooky stuff 'round here...