EnfieldSniper

HELP ME WITH NV SCOPE

I found this today the FN FAL aNV but can't toggle the nightvision. IT IS POSSIBLE I HAVE SEEN IT ON YOUTUBE. Anyone know the answer

You can't toggle the nightvision on the PVS4

should be automatic...there is no toggle that i know of. every time i use one its already on

I also meant turning the NV scope off and on, from normal to nightvision

I JUST SIAD IT IS POSSIBLE DONT TELL ME IT ISNT

I guess you know everything then. I guess you can answer your own question too.

I JUST SIAD IT IS POSSIBLE DONT TELL ME IT ISNT

Really, is this how you treat people trying to answer your question? Lol wow.

• Like 1

I guess you know everything then. I guess you can answer your own question too.

did u watch the vid

i want to know how he did it

I have no clue how he did that, maybe ask him, cause as far as i know that scope is nightvision. Maybe N or the "/" on the numpad. Maybe ask things in a more polite matter, and more people well feel the reason to answer your questions.

As far as I know, the PVS4 has no toggle; possible he is an admin/coded it in, but the usual key press would be "N."

I had one, and I checked the base ARMA II game... No toggle. /facepalm

Yeah I've had the gun in DayZ before and have only been able to use it at night. I have looked through the button list but couldn't get it to work. I don't know if it is a server thing but I used it on multiple servers and it never worked.

Also when you are asking a question you should probably not just tell people they are wrong when people who have actually used the gun say it doesn't work. I don't know what this guy did to get a normal scope for it but it probably was not meant to happen.

They're right dude, there is no toggle. But sometimes it is bugged, then you have a normal scope. The same with the L85A2 AWS.

Greets

I found this today the FN FAL aNV but can't toggle the nightvision. IT IS POSSIBLE I HAVE SEEN IT ON YOUTUBE. Anyone know the answer

I have your answear right here good sir, it is Possible to use a set of normal NVG's with the FN FAL, so if you have NVG's equipped you should press N if not, you're shit out of luck :)

Good day my good Sir!