Im looking for some people to join my fire team, we currently have 5 others. If we get enough we can maybe make multiple teams. We also try to build cars and helis. Plz don't join if you're one of those kids who shoot ever survivor they see. we try and respectful to most of the starting off survivors. If you're interested, add me on steam at "ucs hope solo".

hmm sounds like a plan i am young but im 12 i am a medic/bodyguard for dr.wasteland so i cant shoot people anyway get back to me i have to upgrade my computer to play day z. I played for a week on my bros computer and have good stuff and when i get the parts off the guy on ebay and ill install them get steam and stuff and add you talk to you then.

hmm sounds like a plan i am young but im 12 i am a medic/bodyguard for dr.wasteland so i cant shoot people anyway get back to me i have to upgrade my computer to play day z. I played for a week on my bros computer and have good stuff and when i get the parts off the guy on ebay and ill install them get steam and stuff and add you talk to you then.

This is a mature game. I'm telling your mother.

• Like 1

This is a mature game. I'm telling your mother.

I'll tell YOUR mother that you are being rude on the forums.... when I see her tonight.

• Like 1