Wirblewind

Banned from US 1065

where is there base on there server? Ill hunt them all down for you, considering they wont lift your illegitimate ban. the worst that could happen to me is to get banned as well.

Dont know. They moved it in preperation to kill me knowing id try to get back at them.

Im starting to think this ban appeal forum is useless. Ive read almost every thread and ive never seen a case where somebody gets unbanned :/

Dont know. They moved it in preperation to kill me knowing id try to get back at them.

Im starting to think this ban appeal forum is useless. Ive read almost every thread and ive never seen a case where somebody gets unbanned :/

Correction... never seen a case where anyone gets unbanned, banned, or black listed, even when substantial evidence is provided.

• Like 1

Yeah. Im pretty sure this forum is just here to appease the players into thinking something will happen :/

Report the server in the server report area.

They shouldn't of banned you without evidence, however I suggest you play on another server these guys like scum.

Yeah I've been playing on other servers :P

I just wanted to find and destroy everything they worked so hard for!

Old Fart Gaming is full of shit. We raided their base because their members are a couple of fucktards and we followed a bunch of knocked-down trees. Once we took off with their helicopter, they restarted the server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8fEP3WyInQ

If anyone wants to fuck around with them, here is their server's information:

DayZ - WEST COAST ZOMBIES (v1.7.2.4/Beta 95417) [VETERAN][GMT-8] dayzmod.com - Hosted By ACE | dayzhosting.com

server IP: 198.15.64.250:2302

Here is their website: http://www.oldfartgaming.net/

They banned me from it.

ixqf4p.png

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Like 1