Sign in to follow this  
Tsyn

To Alex on US 88

Sorry for your loss of your AS50, it was funny how you tried to ALT F4 to keep from dying bud. Nice try, I appreciate your effort.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to loot your corpse because you alt f4'd, but I'm glad I put another one of you pussies in the ground.

A bit of a backstory on this guy(I know you guys enjoy sweet revenge :D )

This guy killed me (I think) a few moments before this. I knew where he was and I got an epic respawn right outside of Elektro (He was on that big hill that every other sniper sits on). I ran to the Firehouse after a buddy said he just killed 4 people there and one had an AKS74. I grabbed it + a coyote backpack and ran to the hill. I shot him about 4 times before and he alt+f4'd. I expected him to log in again, and about 30 minutes later he did exactly what I thought. As soon as he logged in, I started spraying. I had 8 bullets left out of a 30 bullet clip, seen him drop and I tried to loot but the little fucker alt f4'd again.

Edited by Tsyn

I saw that kid bragging about killing 23 survivors in Electro the other day. Good job sir!!!

I saw that kid bragging about killing 23 survivors in Electro the other day. Good job sir!!!

Mwuahaha. The little prick won't be killing anyone else for a little while at least.

Then again, if I alt f4'd every time I got shot at, I'd have an amazing score too.

He most likely will just pull a brand spanking new AS50 out of his dupe tent.

REGARDLESS: Nice getting one of dem Alt-F4gs.