Sign in to follow this  
carnosaurus

My Car Adventure.

So I was high up north wondering through a forest when something caught my eye. What I saw was a red object, just sitting there in the brush, I came closer and saw that it was a car. "Who the heck would just leave a perfectly good car sitting around", I wondered. I entered the car as driver and found that everything was intact, the only problem was that the fuel was low. This was the first time I had ever been inside, or even seen, a vehicle in Dayz so I was excited.

I didn't care if anyone saw me, I was out of supplies anyway, so I hit the gas and drove off. I was on the road for about 5 minutes until I reached the edge of the map. At this point I didn't even care, I only wanted to screw around, so I started honking. It wasn't long before I heard a sniper shot come from the treeline, and then an MG showering me with bullets. Several projectiles punctured the car's hull, a window shattered, and I eventually took a bullet to the arm. A wheel burst and I flew off the road, only to hit a nearby bush. I leaped out of the car and hid prone behind the shrubbery. My screen was white from massive blood loss, I knew there was no escape. Finally a bullet hit me and I died.

Edited by Sagan