Sign in to follow this  
dinshin

Some questions of a newbie

Hello.

1/ I would like to know why, when i'm bleeding I can't use bandage that are in my "active" inventory. When i right click on them, nothing happen.

2/ I would like to find some informations about the temperature system.

For now, each time a zombie wound me, i can't heal myself. My only option is to wait for my blood to come to 0 and to die.

It's not really fun ...

Thank you for the help

And again, i'm trying to kill one zombie. He touch me one time, i kill him but i'm bleeding.

So i'm going to die ... again.

Because i still can't use my bandages.

I was just about to post the same question about healing - watching myself slowly bleeding to death is getting rather old...

Read the update log and/or search...

1) Open up you inventory and right click on the bandage to select to use. Same thing for food and water.

2) Look on the forums for more info about temperature. They're the first few topics on most of the boards.

Dude, i've already try to open my inventory MaliciousH. Nothing happen when i click on bandages ! I'm still bleeding to death.

If my temperature is too low, can i heal myself ?

I don't find any topic about that.

Could it be a bug ? My temperature is about 100 and i cna't use food/water too.

i havea seen a couple people post about this however have yet to see a response from anyone on the dev team about this .

press G and RIGHT CLICK on the bandage, you will get a use bandage option, that is the new way to use all food\drink\medical supplies