Sign in to follow this  
tehjeffman

Unnamed Clan Looking For More (Tactical)

We don't have a name yet and are to lazy to think of one.

We are not going to find you a gun or hold your hand, you will be expected to find your own gear and food. Now that don't mean we wont group of and split what we find. It just means don't expect to get on, go to a community tent, take a as50 and food then go died over and over. You will be shot on sight then kicked.

We are not looking to just run around shooting everything, we are looking to be surgical and precise. Call your targets, say firing, us your brraaaiiinnnnzzzzzzz.

Goal is to have a tight group that can roll in, clear everything, get the gear and gtfo with out anymore dieing while killing every player in sight.

Be Mature / Don't sound like your 12

Mic is required

Vent and Skype are used (steam is plus)

Message tehjeffman on Skype if your interested.

im in man i made a skype but idk how to use it. i have steam tho name flip31o (letter o not #0) so add me and tell me how to skype. oh and i am expirienced

I would want to join your clan. I've been playing tactical arma ever since the game came out. I also got 3 other pals that are tactical and would make an excellent addition to your team.

im a fairly new player but i have some good weapons and gear at the moment, AKS 74 kobra with 5+ mags and DMR with 3 mags and revolver, i have and ALICE pack too. but im looking for a tight nit group, and i really enjoy tactical, smart and precise combat and tactics, i have skype TS3 and steam and can get ventrilo easy