Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

Damn I'm tired of...

All these ungrateful asshats. I'm always running around trying to help the new players along the coast in my car, picking them up and giving them rides to places. I ALWAYS give them plently of bullets before they decide to split ways with me and EVERY SINGLE ONE is so ungrateful after I give them some bullets that they kneel over and stop responding and no matter what I do they won't move! Guess all they wanted was to milk my kindness... Thought ammo was rare and people would be happy recieving it but nope. Freaking asshats...

• Like 3

You got to be optimistic about it,

Because if that was me that you picked up I would have shot you in the face with the bullets you gave me then I would run your body over with your car, then to top it off I would blow up the car.

Umm...People, he is saying that he shoots them after he gives them a ride.....

I have no Idea how you do it, I tryed this once in a PBX marine boat and road along the coast. Needless to sya it ended up in me losing my vessel, he drove away so I shot him dead....can't trust anyone. I dvise you stop trying to help since someone will turn on you the second you give them a chance.

[...]I give them some bullets that they kneel over and stop responding[...]

His choice of words and phrasing is beyond what I have seen on these forums. That alone makes me like him.

Also, I dunno if he gave them rides, or simply popped out and shot them.

Edited by zenatsu

His choice of words and phrasing is beyond what I have seen on these forums. That alone makes me like him.

Also, I dunno if he gave them rides, or simply popped out and shot them.

At least you two understand :).

Was starting to lose my faith in humanity here.