Junkyard

Looking for new server to call home.

Me and a few of my friends had found a great server ny7 run but a really cool admin that we have gotten to know very well,

Hes decided to take down the server ny 7 & ny 8 because he is very bored with the game and very frustrated on how easy it is to cheat and hack in this game with no real fix or way to stop the cheaters he is giving up on dayz. But i still have fun and i'm looking forward to fixing up some choppers and giving fresh spawns rides around the map.

but as the topic said looking for a new server to call home if anyone can help me and my friends find a new server it would be appreciated.

Things Im looking for in a server:

1. We are mostly from the north east of the united states so a server with a decent ping located in new york or east coast would be great.

2. Active admin that can be contacted on steam for restarts of the server if its getting to laggy or hackers a being douche bags nuking the server.

3. would really like a veteran server that doesn't have the names of players on mouse overs. also third person view.

If you play on or own a server that could accommodate us please let me know we are friendly players we use mumble and are very happy to meet new players and make new friends.

If you find a server I will be more then happy to play with you. I'm looking for a new server as well, I'm newish at the game for i have only been playing for 2 days and want to be able to get a vehicle but most servers horde the vehicles.

hiyas, i used to play on ny8 quite a bit.

my advice would be to make a list prospects, playable , trusted

try to find servers hosted by owners that can be tracked down, i.e.either in the server info or by google.

use their teamspeak too actively talk to them.

thats the best advice i can give, so good i oughta charge =P