kien.thai@hotmail.com

US 1226 philadelphia banned me for no reason

Too many posts to catch up on. I'll just state that we intend to cultivate a mature, enjoyable culture on our server. If Kien wants to be a troll, I would appreciate it if he did it on someone else's server.

In any case, the ban was only temporary. I just checked and it's no longer active - so, while technically you are not blocked from joining the server, you are still not welcome.

Go where you're wanted. It's not US 1226.

...deadcheese...

Before I gave you the benefit of the doubt, we're looking for answers not culprits, now I just think you're a douche. I'm done with you. If anybody else wants to be constructive about the general idea of the thread you are welcome to post.

Edited by NdranC

Too many posts to catch up on. I'll just state that we intend to cultivate a mature, enjoyable culture on our server. If Kien wants to be a troll, I would appreciate it if he did it on someone else's server.

In any case, the ban was only temporary. I just checked and it's no longer active - so, while technically you are not blocked from joining the server, you are still not welcome.

...deadcheese...

Well we can see what kind of person administers your servers. Too many posts to catch up on for something going on in your server shows you're not very dedicated to the people playing/wanting to play on your server. Your calling him a troll and outright showing your disgust for him when he has been polite in his posts. In all of yours you seem to be the troll towards him. Obviously you're hiding the fact that you're wrong seeing as how you cannot prove Kien has done anything wrong. And now you're telling him he is not wanted and to go somewhere else so are you still denying him the option to play? Sounds like you would ban him on the spot if you saw his name log in.

If your intention is a mature, enjoyable culture you must be missing something because you're throwing nothing but hate to him when he has done nothing towards you. We will not return to US 1226 for the sole fact it is run by an immature admin who doesn't know how to administrate.

This thread is done have a nice day.

P.S. Thanks CanadianAlien don't know what I would have done without you. <3

Edited by Cry_Wolf

...deadcheese...

From where I'm sitting, it seems you have the definition of troll mixed up, because the only person I can see trolling this thread is you. KienThai's been nothing but civil throughout the whole thread while you throw insults at him in just about every reply you've posted.

I, personally, think you're full of shit. If this guy was so abusive throughout his whole time on your server (enough to have complaints made against him), you'd have no problem posting some proof. I think if the dude was that type of person, he probably would have lawled at the ban and how he trolled your whole server and then moved on to the next one, instead of taking the time to politely ask what he did to warrant a ban.

At the very least, what this thread has done, is prove you aren't as mature as you think you are. Otherwise you wouldn't have stooped to the level you have. You and your friends probably didn't want to lose your loot so you banned him for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Didn't happen? Post your logs.

Perhaps next time you should get good and die less.

Well we can see what kind of person administers your servers. Too many posts to catch up on for something going on in your server shows your (you're) not very dedicated to the people playing/wanting to play on your server. Your calling him a troll and outright showing your disgust for him when he has been polite in his posts. In all of yours you seem to be the troll towards him. Obviously your (you're) hiding the fact that your (you're) wrong seeing as how you cannot prove Kien has done anything wrong. And now your (you're) telling him he is not wanted and to go somewhere else so are you still denying him the option to play? Sounds like you would ban him on the spot if you saw his name log in.

If your intention is a mature, enjoyable culture you must be missing something because your (you're) throwing nothing but hate to him when he has done nothing towards you. We will not return to US 1226 for the sole fact it is run by an immature admin who doesn't know how to administrate.

This thread is done have a nice day.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people think the players need to provide screenshots. First off...ArmA doesn't support screenshots at all. You have to use a 3rd party program like Fraps just to do that. It is unreasonable to require a player to do this. Now the server admin doing the banning on the other hand should have sufficient proof to back up the ban.

Try not being a noob and use steam.

Also yes they do need to present proof. We do not know if hes really banned, without a screenshot of the ban message we dont know if hes even banned. It is then the admins job to provide his proof on why his guy was banned. Try not looking like an idiot next time there chief.

Edited by Dev

I am one of the founders of The CoRe Gaming Community and play on our 1226 server daily with deadcheese, alien, spyder, 10 pounds, etc. We've been established for almost 12 years and I can say, these guys are all stand up, mature honest gamers. I don't know what happened but i can also say that any of these guys are far from being a "douche".

Anyhow to avoid any confusion in the future we do have a dedicated Mumble server (like Ventrilo or Teamspeak only better :P) which any of you are allowed to join and communicate with us while surviving in DayZ. We all work together and use a lot of voice communication. If your not wearing CoRe* tags or in our Mumble server so we recognize you, you have most likely been targeted through our scopes already. Anyhow, just putting the invitation out there. The same rules apply on our mumble server as they do in our DayZ servers. If anyone feels they have been banned under false allegations, feel free to post in our forums. We will always treat you maturely and try to work out any confusion.

DayZ Servers

US114 Kansas

US256 Kansas

US 1226 Philly

Mumble Download: http://www.mumble.com/

IP: coreclan.mumble.com

Port: 3636

Edited by Drakken
  • Like 1

Try not being a noob and use steam.

Also yes they do need to present proof. We do not know if hes really banned, without a screenshot of the ban message we dont know if hes even banned. It is then the admins job to provide his proof on why his guy was banned. Try not looking like an idiot next time there chief.

Also not to mention, Print Screen button then paste in Paint will record that... Just FYI.

Edited by spydertek

Thank you Drakken for a mature response. I have yet to call anyone anything negative or insult anyone on this thread (Anyone feel free to correct me anytime), if anything I've been the one receiving the "Abusive language". So for someone to actually come from 1226 and not insult me or talk down to me it means a lot. Thank you. I will reconsider the invitation.

Just to clarify:

Print Screen does not work for me. (playing non steam version) Print screen just copies the next window on my desktop. When I paste in MS paint it shows my web browser.

Those who said I need proof of ban. It's been stated I was banned and then the banned was lifted from admin. Proof I was banned. Along with the other proof of the stated insults sent to me, I do not have Fraps and as just stated Print Screen does not work for me.

Hindsight: If I or anyone was banned for an appropriate reason/s and makes a post about it, Proof/logs should be presented asap from either or both parties to squash the situation instead of letting it drag on. Reading this thread as if I were a 3rd party just results in my friend's, the server, the admin's of the server, the Core clan who calls the server home, anyone who plays there often and myself's reputations through the dirt and no evident information on who was at fault. Just a lot "here-say" and our names are still in the dirt.

Clearing my friend's and myself's name: I present a friendly yet personal challenge to anyone from 1226. Prove me a fool, show everyone reading this that I am guilty. Logs do exist for a reason. I will still be 100% fine If nothing is presented whether it is due to you being fed up with me or just don't have anything to back up the ban. My friend's who may seem aggressive in my defense were only doing so after I was insulted. This challenge is more to clear their names and is the least I can do since they came to my aid.

This or any other post I've made is not an attempt to troll or insult anyone(even though I've been accused of such things on this very thread), this is however an attempt to END THIS. We all make mistakes and I continue to be mature and polite.

Thanks

Kien

• Like 1

KienThai -

I don't know anything about looted bodies. I had some complaints about your behavior. When you came back after being kicked for it, you were rude and using foul language in the group chat. As you stated, you were kicked twice more after that, each time coming back to be abusive. At that point you were banned from the server.

This server is run solely with my own time and money. I don't want to play with people like you. Please feel free to take your behavior to any of the 2000 other DayZ servers. You are not welcome back at US 1226.

Thanks,

...deadcheese...

can't ban ppl for rude behavior,,, you own the server not the hive...

can't ban ppl for rude behavior,,, you own the server not the hive...

Yes you can, and yes I will if someone is on my server swearing up a storm :)

Hi Scrotie -

Here's why Gusles got banned:

Gusles (88.88.234.239:24452) 5f506f31a741aae01a49af385f3cfe18 - #35 player setVariable['lastPos',0];player setposatl [4999.81,9617.96,0.00128174];

This popped up in the BattlEye log at the same time that I got complaints about a teleporting player. If a Dev can confirm that this is not teleporting, I'd be happy to remove the ban.

Thanks,

...deadcheese...

BE job is to ban not yours