Sign in to follow this  
A.Jones

[VID] Riding a motorcycle down a big hill dodging trees @ 125 km/h

Nice hacked gear and vehicle you have there.

So as soon as someone has better gear and vehicle as you he's a hacker?

Nice driving BTW, did that without the trees outside of the map yesterday, hit 145kmh :)

Edited by MeDuzZ-

That bike isn't hacked it is in game.... I have found it myself before

I love finding those dirt bikes. I found on the road near a deer stand east of the NW airfield so I went and got a Jerry Can and drove off into the night.

I would drive around the airfield and cities looking for people to shoot and smoke them with my M107 when they started shooting at me and my bike.

You guys obviously missed the point of that dude. It's not about having gear that's rarer than one would assume he could find, it's about having rare gear and a vehicle and not caring about dieing and respawning with nothing. He assumes OP is a hacker, because OP doesn't care about his gear.

In my opinion, kudos/beans to OP for not caring about losing gear. If you're not a hacker, that is. ^^

hes obvs changed the skin of the vehicle and has better weapons then u doesnt make him a hacker -.-

You guys obviously missed the point of that dude. It's not about having gear that's rarer than one would assume he could find, it's about having rare gear and a vehicle and not caring about dieing and respawning with nothing. He assumes OP is a hacker, because OP doesn't care about his gear.

In my opinion, kudos/beans to OP for not caring about losing gear. If you're not a hacker, that is. ^^

Half the fun of the game is scavenging, once you are fully geared you kinda run out of stuff to do unless you just go back to noob areas to kill... My friend and I just earlier this week put our m107's and nvg's on zombie bodies, hid the bodies and bleed to death just because we were bored and wanted to start over.

hes obvs changed the skin of the vehicle and has better weapons then u doesnt make him a hacker -.-

The skin of the vehicle is not changed. It spawns like that with flames and stuff. That model spawns fully repaired in Novy Lug, near the house.

i try not to get attached to my gear...

the video would have been better if i hit a tree at 125 and exploded and died

theres like 3 or 4 motorbike skins in the game btw... guess some of you hav playd for not long

Edited by A.Jones

I found one of these yesterday. I survived my crazy driving but it disappeared after the patch.

R.I.P awesome bike.

Edited by .Trooper.