Sign in to follow this  
DemonicUnicorn

Bad serial number given in Setup

I've re downloaded the game, deleted and re downloaded DayZ, restarted my computer, etc etc, yet I still get the same message. "Bad serial number given in setup" any help?

What I did is after you have got the beta patch needed to play DayZ, go into your game directory and find the beta patch, mines here

.Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta. and launch the game via that.

What I did is after you have got the beta patch needed to play DayZ, go into your game directory and find the beta patch, mines here

.Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta. and launch the game via that.

I don't get an option to start, i just get the same pixel shade message again when I try to run it

And each different way I try to start it I get a different message

I get problem compiling pixel, bad serial, etc

If you're using steam, verify the game cache. Then run Arma 2, then OA then CO and then it should work! :)

• Like 2

If you're using steam, verify the game cache. Then run Arma 2, then OA then CO and then it should work! :)

Nice, thanks, this worked (unless i clicked just regular ArmaII....nope) but thanks for the help, iv'e spent i guess 6-7 hours on this

Hey, i have the same problem but i dont use the steam version. What do i have to do now. Can anybody help me, please?

Hey, i have the same problem but i dont use the steam version. What do i have to do now. Can anybody help me, please?

Start ArmA II, then start ArmA II OA. obvious

If that doesn't work you have to reinstall it. :/

I already reinstalled Arma2 and OA and runned it both ... didn't work for me.

I also did all the things describes in that link ... didn't work, too.

*Edit: I just wanted to try that again with deleting the folders in regedit, but I noticed I cant delete one folder ... maybe that's the problem?

Edited by Fishi07