Sign in to follow this  
FearTheRainbow

My Friend Was Global Banned Why?

wow rly i'm 13 u little fuck i worked off 4 lawn to get the dam things and i downloaded when i was on vac and when i got back and downloaded dayz and i was gobal banned so stop u troller's

Wait... You.... Downloaded when you were on vacation? WTH?

Also, it's not a new excuse:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35193-global-ban-due-to-being-hacked/page__hl__vacation

FOR THE LAZY: DayZ Staff can not and do not have access to BattlEye global bans, and can not revoke them in any way possible. You MUST contact BattlEye support about any bans issued on you.

Look, we don't issue the Global Bans. They are issued by BattlEye. I cannot explain how they are issued, but I reviewed the process. These are very legit bans, issued not by DayZ but by BattlEye.

IF YOU DO: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY HELPFUL REPLIES AS YOU ARE A KNOWN HACKER NOTIFIED BY THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM.

We have NO way of removing your ban. You will receive a ban from these forums if you post such a request, as you have been branded a known hacker.

I SAY AGAIN: THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT YOUR BAN (except post some meme's).

- please feel free to discuss ISSUES but not SPECIFIC BANS in this thread.