Sign in to follow this  
Flex Plexico

Admin Abuse on US348

While on server US348, along with 3 other friends, my buddy had taken our White off-road pick up truck out to go pick up one of our other friends when he encountered one of the admins named Zombiegore in another off road pick up truck with a passenger. My friend, Girls gone Cherno, got out of his truck and proceeded to take shots at the admin(s) disabling the truck and killing both people in the enemy pick up truck. Immediately after he killed the 2 people, we were all kicked seconds after and the server shutdown.

The admin who abused was Zombiegore. Time Zone Is UTC-05:00 Eastern Stand Time at Approximately 8:55.

My friends are:

Deeka

Reaper

Girls gone Cherno

and myself, Flex

Something needs to be done!

!UPDATE! - For the past 50 minutes, My friend, Girls gone Cherno, and I have been waiting to join the server over and over again and EVERY TIME we get back in the server we see them and kill them as they keep trying to take both trucks and then they immediately restart the server again. The admin who keeps restarting the server, kicking us from the server, and locking the server to safely get away with the vehicles is Zombiegore, although he is with 2 "accomplice(s)" who go by the name of {TWD} Rick Grimes and {TWD} Shane Walsh. We believe these people to not only be admin abusers but hackers as well because every time we kill them, seconds later the EXACT same people are back within seconds/minutes and fully geared again. This is all happening right outside of Stary Sobor.They have restarted it about 3-4 times now while kicking us off and every time we kill them and they immediately restart. Shameful...

Edited by Flex Plexico
  • Like 3

Thread Moved

Not a cheat report.

Oh my bad. Well, they're hackers as well. When is this going to be handled if ever do you know?

Not only did the global mod move this to the WRONG forum she lied. This IS CHEATING. Move it to server cheating where it belongs. Are you friends with the admin of this server? Are you helping them cheat?

Edited by PimpinSmurf

Totally doesn't look like Legacy accidently moved it to the wrong sub-section.

PimpinSmurf, chill bro. Go have a break from the internets mate.

Not only did the global mod move this to the WRONG forum she lied. This IS CHEATING. Move it to server cheating where it belongs. Are you friends with the admin of this server? Are you helping them cheat?

I am a he.

I moved it to SERVER REPORTING. Because he is reporting a server that is abusing their privileges as an Administrator/Server Host.

Go ahead and continue reporting all of my moves for Server Abuse. If it contains a hack/legitimate cheat then I will not move it.

I am a he.

I moved it to SERVER REPORTING. Because he is reporting a server that is abusing their privileges as an Administrator/Server Host.

Go ahead and continue reporting all of my moves for Server Abuse. If it contains a hack/legitimate cheat then I will not move it.

Hey Leg, just a tip, we're seeing this thread in the Server General forum