Sign in to follow this  
AzErEuS

How to ban someone?

Guys i have a problem in my server, i have item duplicaters exploiting the game and ruining it for everyone.

How do i ban them from my server? ( they said to me ¨yes we duplicate items and we will stop¨ but they havent ).

This is what the ban.txt has inside.

1 35*******

2 47*******

am i doing something wrong?.

Cheers.

I think you can log into the server as admin, while in game and then select the players name and ban them there.

hmmm where exactly? is there a admin key to enter the list of players? I am able to join as admin thats how i tell the current players i am about to restart.

Thanks.

i am getting uber mad, i keep kicking him and he joins and duplicates the .50 cal rifle. I am so tired of not being able to counter this. This is trully bullcrap and no1 is helping :( i dont know what to do but to stop the server and loose and entire day :(.

You can download an RCON program and setup a rcon password in your beserver.cfg on server. I can help you do this would you like me help you fix your scripter problems?

Give me a guide on how to do this Rcon thingy if you will. It will help me inmensily.

Reply to my PM so we can speak privately without giving out any personal details.

/ #login yourpassword thats the command to log into the admin on your server from ingame

Download the bercon, log in using the obvious info it asks for.

Type: players

Get his player #

Type: ban playernumberhere amountoftimehere reasonhere

Use the spaces.