Sign in to follow this  
AppleJuice4u

To the bandits on Cherno factory roof in US1046

Sorry to ruin your fun of sniping newbies and unarmed in Cherno area.

I spawned outside cherno and immediately heard the sound of rifle fire, m107 and military weapons. I quickly ran to town and looted the firehouse and surrounding buildings, picking up a remington shotgun and a frag gernade. I continue my way around town till i come to the four military tents, i gather medical supplys and check the other 2 for weapons, no luck. As i leave the courtyard i hear the familar crackel of sniper fire, 2 seconds later a body falls at my feet. I was now positive it came from one of the tall factories, but which one? As i made my way between the two, i saw the dead give away of their postion, literaly. The dead had lined up at the bottom of the factory the snipers were firing from. I made my way to the floor below the roof, climbed up the ladder and stopped before poking my head through the hole in the roof, 4 men, well armed, two snipers, two overwatchers with mk48's, the scoped machine gun.

Im spotted before i can sneak up behind them, i climb down quickly before they shoot me, i tell them over chat that im a friendly whos unarmed. They playfully invite me up with a sinister tone, ITS A TRAP. I quickly climb up, gernade in hand, i drop it at my feet just as they begin opening up on me.

The gods bless me with ANOTHER spawn inside Cherno, i quickly find a pistol and make my way up expecting a fight, to my surprise i find 4 dead bodies, 1 DMR, 2 mk48s, coyote backpacks and other various supplies. I leave and head north-west, passing the apartments i decide to check them out, leading in two unfornate deaths of new spawners who tried to kill me, failing miserably with a hail of gunfire to their face from my newly found mk48. I find a safe spot and log out for the night, il continue to hunt you idiots who kill new spawns in cherno. Watch your backs

• Like 9

Sorry to ruin your fun of sniping newbies and unarmed in Cherno area.

I spawned outside cherno and immediately heard the sound of rifle fire, m107 and military weapons. I quickly ran to town and looted the firehouse and surrounding buildings, picking up a remington shotgun and a frag gernade. I continue my way around town till i come to the four military tents, i gather medical supplys and check the other 2 for weapons, no luck. As i leave the courtyard i hear the familar crackel of sniper fire, 2 seconds later a body falls at my feet. I was now positive it came from one of the tall factories, but which one? As i made my way between the two, i saw the dead give away of their postion, literaly. The dead had lined up at the bottom of the factory the snipers were firing from. I made my way to the floor below the roof, climbed up the ladder and stopped before poking my head through the hole in the roof, 4 men, well armed, two snipers, two overwatchers with mk48's, the scoped machine gun.

Im spotted before i can sneak up behind them, i climb down quickly before they shoot me, i tell them over chat that im a friendly whos unarmed. They playfully invite me up with a sinister tone, ITS A TRAP. I quickly climb up, gernade in hand, i drop it at my feet just as they begin opening up on me.

The gods bless me with ANOTHER spawn inside Cherno, i quickly find a pistol and make my way up expecting a fight, to my surprise i find 4 dead bodies, 1 DMR, 2 mk48s, coyote backpacks and other various supplies. I leave and head north-west, passing the apartments i decide to check them out, leading in two unfornate deaths of new spawners who tried to kill me, failing miserably with a hail of gunfire to their face from my newly found mk48. I find a safe spot and log out for the night, il continue to hunt you idiots who kill new spawns in cherno. Watch your backs

Its the noobs fault? Why are the noobs going to the biggest city in the game? If theres a zombie apocalypse are we all going to run to LA or NY? I wouldnt due to the fact I imagine there would be lots of armed militia aka sniper nests running around rampant in these cities.

But good job killing the snipers, its you guys that make the game more fun and im pretty sure thats what those snipers are waiting for. People like you to get rid of them or die trying.

Edited by rasputina
  • Like 1

lol I bet they were cursing you for several hours as they tried to get their stuff back.

Its the noobs fault? Why are the noobs going to the biggest city in the game? If theres a zombie apocalypse are we all going to run to LA or NY? I wouldnt due to the fact I imagine there would be lots of armed militia aka sniper nests running around rampant in these cities.

But good job killing the snipers, its you guys that make the game more fun and im pretty sure thats what those snipers are waiting for. People like you to get rid of them or die trying.

What choice do they have if they spawn right outisde? or if its just the first city they see. It has good loot also so cant blame them

What choice do they have if they spawn right outisde? or if its just the first city they see. It has good loot also so cant blame them

they have plenty of choices. run to prigo, run to another area. most of the noobs I kill in cities are running around with 0 stealth.

Nice nade Trololol!

If It was me on top of that tower I would of laughed my ass off.

I'm just glad the conclusion to this story is not one of server hopping to get an advantage on them.

they have plenty of choices. run to prigo, run to another area. most of the noobs I kill in cities are running around with 0 stealth.

Why would one run to prigo if they spawn in a city with militarty spawns and many many buildings to lose zombies aswell as a place to find a side arm and or a civi primary in. They also have nothing to lose most of the time.