Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDiamond

Why am I losing just 3 blood every couple of seconds?

Hi,

As title I am losing a tiny bit of blood (just 3 blood every couple of seconds) I have no bleeding graphically and there is no white cross in my blood symbol. Could it be caused by me bleeding - bandaging myself and at the same time as I finish bandaging I get whacked by another Z? Strangley when I log off but stay in lobby then reconnect my blood amount goes back to where it was before I started bleeding again. Is this working as intended - if so how do I stop it? bandaging again doesn't stop it.

If its not working how it should then mods can you move this please to bugs?

thanks

You are sick bro, you need some antibiotics or it will only stop when you have 8k like (i think it's 8k).

I don't know if its because of the patch but I didn't have my temperature on my debug monitor so I got sick, you said you stop losing blood at 6k. If you eat meat or get a tranfusion back to 12k will you continue to lose blood after that?

Yay someone on the internet who can spell "losing" ffs. And yeah, very rare instance where you are actually sick. From looking at the spawn % numbers, getting antibiotics is a crap shoot and your only real chance is at a hospital, so best of luck. Pretty shitty risking death over a cough, but that's the name of the game.

Edited by Sumdum

I have the same problem, except when i log out and come back in I have full HP again, thats kinda nice? but the cough persists ive tried it all.. I've laid in a house for 20 minutes next to a fire, and also tried logging in multiple times and still losing 3 blood per sec. Terrible bug / game mechanic.

Edited by PazzoItaliano

I have the same problem, except when i log out and come back in I have full HP again, thats kinda nice? but the cough persists ive tried it all.. I've laid in a house for 20 minutes next to a fire, and also tried logging in multiple times and still losing 3 blood per sec. Terrible bug / game mechanic.

Finally fixed that problem.. I got a bullet in the head. Shew dont have to worry about that cough