Sign in to follow this  
ngotie

A Day at Stay Sobor

Hi I'm Jon/ngotie (Snow in DayZ) 25 from the UK. This is the second movie from my DayZ series. All my movies will involve gameplay in the North West of the map hunting other squads and searching for high end gear. I went in a totally different direction in these DayZ movies compared to the other 72384235 DayZ videos out there. I’m trying to keep the movies to pure action with heart stopping moments. I know using music is a gamble because everyone has different tastes but I always try and strive to be different and stand out from the crowd. If people really don’t like this style then ill switch it back.

Please note; We usually kill all players that pose a threat to our squad, players that don’t know we are in the area and pose no threat we usually leave alone but players around Stary and the the NW Airfield are always shoot on sight. Unfortunately I'm using MSI Afterburner (which records my in game footage) it's great for quality but the downside is that it won't record my voice on coms and I'm hoping to fix this in future movies.

Programs Used - Song Vegas and MSI Afterburner.

Music Used - Marilyn Manson - Lunchbox (Brown Bag Remix)

All comments welcome and thanks for watching.

DayZ - A Day at Stary Sobor

Previous Movie - DayZ This Is Our Story