Sign in to follow this  
betabob

FYI - L85A2 AWS is alive and well in 1.7.2.4

Just a quick post to mention that the thermal beast is spawning , thought folk may want to know since there were a lot of folks concerned it was gone. I'll enjoy this one I just found at a crash site (first time I've seen one that wasnt looted already), at least until my next random death from crawling too near a tree or turning in a doorway.

Having just found GPS and a bunch of other fun stuff yesterday the guy that kills me is gonna dance a jig!

• Like 1

Yes its has been spawning. The problem was that it was being removed from peoples inventory.

Edited by ChiefMasterKush

Wish they did something to the SVD camo already. I've found 3 in 2 months, and all 3 have either disappeared from my bag or hand or have been suddenly replaced with the weapon I had before the SVD. Annoying as hell.

Edited by Daddy'o

I've logged in out and in a few times to test and it seems to be persisting. Oh well if/when it vanishes I'll just grab an AK or something and sob onwards :-)

My L85 hasn't gone anywhere in weeks and I've switched back and forth between it and my AS50(Put my M107 away for a change) more times than I can count. Hasn't disappeared or been eaten yet. I've gotten incredibly lucky. No inventory wipes. No spawning in the debug plains. No random deaths. And I've been playing for two months. *knock on wood.... twice*

Is there a way to magnify the zoom on this thing? I can't seem to zoom in and out while scoped.