Sign in to follow this  
JayM

PvE Severs?

Anyone know of any PvE only servers? Or if that even exisit in this game. I just want to explore the game a little have fun trying ot survive and mess with the stuff, but all I ever seem to come across when I play is people camping the hot spots for loot. There's no way to really interact with anyone on this game, I know you can talk to them with you're mics. But if I log in and I just want to find a buddy that wants to run around collect stuff kill zombies etc etc. There's no real way for me to reach out to these people in game, and it's really lame.

There are ways to do that with your own server, but I'm pretty sure telling you would be against the rules.

Try to find the DayZ SP version on the internet then launch 1.7.2.3 and there you go.

Nope, dealing with other players is part of DayZ.

If you want to explore Chernarus, fire up the game without the DayZ mod, open the editor, and put yourself and a vehicle in game. Then explore to your hearts content.

If you're not being successful alone, find some friends to co-op with. Get Teamspeak and coordinate.