Sign in to follow this  
Firestorm X4

Group of 2 LF 1-2 more for DZ Adventures

Hey all,

Me and my close friend are looking for 1-2 more people to play with. We're on most days, all day. Some days we'll spend time with the girlfriends or whatever. but most days, we're on all day.

We've had a few too many close calls lately at the NWAF. We try to raid it every night given the situation. We're very careful when we do raids. We tend to do our heavy raiding at night with some light edge-of-town raiding during the days.

During the daytime we'll either be taking our time and scouting out towers and such or some minor raiding (depending on server pop at the time)

Nighttime, we'll usually just light a chemlight on ourselves (until we get NVG) and just book it to NWAF and do our raiding and get back to shore before the sun rises in-game.

We don't have a "home server" yet and we're still looking for a stable one with a decent population (not 40, and not 3). So we just kind of server hop until we can get connected and not get locked in a loading screen.

We are aiming for a role-based system (such as Medic, Assault, Sniper (or 2))

We both live in TX but we're open to any server at any timezone as long as we don't lag.

my skype is jakey.rawr please get in touch if interested.

I have been looking for a group of people to run with as long as you guys know when to be serious and know when to have fun.

add me on skype: damacy3