Sign in to follow this  
Hellbreedjr06

Sniper Looking for team/clan

Hello, hellbreed here, 19yo from the Netherlands.

Ive been playing dayZ for awhile now (2/3 months) and i have been lone-wolfing the most of it using the BAF AS50 and a M4A1SD for close range or when looting.

I spend some time on a german livestream on twitch.tv, but he quit for now, so now i dont have any team mates, and its very risky getting M107 Rounds on my own, since i have some valuable gear.

You can find me hanging around NWA most of the time, since thats where most of the geared players come for supplies(newbies aswell).

To get to the point, im looking for some sniper/spotter buddies, or a clan even, as long as i can snipe it fine with anything. i can use TS3, or Skype if neccesary ( i prefer to use VoiceChat, i dont like typing).

Skilled players are prefered.

I speak and write english almost as if i were born in England, only my grammar can be a little shitty at some times, and i have a very bad Dutch accent.

My Steam is ''Hellbreed06'' if u need to message me, or just reply here below, or skype wich is ''Robertvandenbroek16''.

My TimeZone is GMT+1

Edited by Hellbreedjr06

we are a larger group that plays together in the eastern time zone we usually have over 5-6 players in a group have our own TS3 Server and Clan Dayz Server we accept 18+ years or age players. with a mature and controlled play style.

Sent you both a message and Steam friend request. Will be back tomorrow if you're around.

Hello, hellbreed here, 19yo from the Netherlands.

Ive been playing dayZ for awhile now (2/3 months) and i have been lone-wolfing the most of it using the BAF AS50 and a M4A1SD for close range or when looting.

I spend some time on a german livestream on twitch.tv, but he quit for now, so now i dont have any team mates, and its very risky getting M107 Rounds on my own, since i have some valuable gear.

You can find me hanging around NWA most of the time, since thats where most of the geared players come for supplies(newbies aswell).

To get to the point, im looking for some sniper/spotter buddies, or a clan even, as long as i can snipe it fine with anything. i can use TS3, or Skype if neccesary ( i prefer to use VoiceChat, i dont like typing).

Skilled players are prefered.

I speak and write english almost as if i were born in England, only my grammar can be a little shitty at some times, and i have a very bad Dutch accent.

My Steam is ''Hellbreed06'' if u need to message me, or just reply here below, or skype wich is ''Robertvandenbroek16''.

My TimeZone is GMT+1

heey ik ben Derk, ik speel Dayz nu voor een paar maanden. ik ben het best in snipen maar gunnen kan ik ook. Ik zoek voor een leuk, gezellig DayZ Team. Het is handig als het team vaak actief is en af en toe kan voicen. Ik hoop dat ik julie DayZ Team kan joinen. Ik ben vaak actief dus ben ik een aanwinst voor het Team. Alvast bedankt.

Groetjes, Derk

mijn skype: D3ath|Aim

mijn Steam: D3ath|Aim

Edited by TrolFace