GenDodo

DE 144 server locked

As an admin I don't support the locking of servers.

I'm sorry to see a dispute like this, but it's simply far too open to abuse. As admins you KNOW that people will interpret this is as admin abuse, yet you do it anyway. Regardless of the intentions (I respect that you are "testing") pass-wording a server is against policy. Ask yourself why and it's pretty obvious.

The OP hit the nail on the head.

1) I hour with the admin constantly connected

2) There was no real reason to password protect

It's great to see some admins speaking up, however locking your server is against the rules for good reason. The exception was for places like AusARMA.org that has a very brief locking to prevent mass server lag (10-20 seconds when several players join) You are not allowed to lock your server under the pretense of "testing", it's simply too open to abuse.

You say that now, wait til you get nuked 3-4 times a day by hackers and lmk how u feel about paying money for a server that others are jokingly abusing you.

Get off my server ill ban your ass

i think your on the woodway my friend (we useually say it in germany). are you sure you're posting on the right topic? de 144 hosted by warplayer.net not by adharma

Edited by BlackBeret

you are on the wood way^^ (alder schwede, du rockst die scheiße fett XD)

I think i have this problem on De 352... they said nothing, just connection failed an now there are 3 guys playing. I m waiting now for a day and when they didnt remove the password i will post it here. May be there are some reasons for Maintainence but then pls say something before you close the server...

By the way im going to check your server de 144:) cause im from ger too.