Sign in to follow this  
kokonuts09

Im done...

I'm done with dayz until Rocket can find a fix for the loading screen error. I'm not blaming him i'm just saying fix it, quick.

• Like 1

What loading screen error?

Me and lots and lots of others are getting stuck at the loading screen after 1.7.2.4

I'm done with dayz until Rocket can find a fix for the loading screen error. I'm not blaming him i'm just saying fix it, quick.

why stop there?

Roger fix the fkn zig zag

Roger fix the fkn clipping hits

Roger fix the fkn ui interface

Roger fix the fkn drop item disappear bullshit

Roger fkin Rocket fix this shit and dont try to do a fuckng mojang development model - that was a game, dayz is not. Even so mojang is the laziest group of fuckbutt pegboy turds ever to make a game right behind 3drealms. you dont want that do you? (Yes I play minecraft and enjoy it thanks to the aforementioned fuckbutt pegboy turds)

• Like 1

Same problem

Get stuck with the bar below "Loading"

Of course... this just started happening to me after the patch

Rocket stated..

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

For those stuck on loading screen:

1. It is either because the server is very busy with requests (latency to central server high) - solution is just to wait

2. The server is not running BattlEye (will not work without battleye enabled)

3. Installation of the @hive server addon is not correct. Make sure ALL required dll's are installed, not just the hiveEXT.dll

4. Not running 1.62 with beta.

Rocket stated..

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

For those stuck on loading screen:

1. It is either because the server is very busy with requests (latency to central server high) - solution is just to wait

2. The server is not running BattlEye (will not work without battleye enabled)

3. Installation of the @hive server addon is not correct. Make sure ALL required dll's are installed, not just the hiveEXT.dll

4. Not running 1.62 with beta.

k fill me in on a couple of things..... number 2 and number 4... wtf are those? Like 1.62? and battleye??? am i under a rock or something nvm Edited by kokonuts09