Sign in to follow this  
distx

Today's loot.

Fun times indeed. can't watch the video as im at work , but I see the thumbnail :)

If you don't know(you probably do) you can find awesome guns like this close to the spawn airfield in the medical camp deer stands. I don't go North as much as I'd like, so I always search those stands for loot, and usually find something good.

Fun times indeed. can't watch the video as im at work , but I see the thumbnail :)

If you don't know(you probably do) you can find awesome guns like this close to the spawn airfield in the medical camp deer stands. I don't go North as much as I'd like, so I always search those stands for loot, and usually find something good.

The gun I was talking about showed up later in the video, it was the Bizon PP-19 I had never held :D. Later I found the crashed helicopter site I asume where he got it from.

Yes, I took the shot with the M14 AIM/EP1

(The airfield you are speaking of is Balota Airfield, I recall having my first M16 there.)

Edited by Distinction

The gun I was talking about showed up later in the video, it was the Bizon PP-19 I had never held :D. Later I found the crashed helicopter site I asume where he got it from.

Yes, I took the shot with the M14 AIM/EP1

(The airfield you are speaking of is Balota Airfield, I recall having my first M16 there.)

I see. Would have helped if I saw the video then. :). I didn't want to call it balota airfield, as I though you might be new to the game, since it was your first time with that weapon....that weapon being the wrong one you're talking about. :) I got my first M4A1 in those tents, so now I check regularly.

I see. Would have helped if I saw the video then. :). I didn't want to call it balota airfield, as I though you might be new to the game, since it was your first time with that weapon....that weapon being the wrong one you're talking about. :) I got my first M4A1 in those tents, so now I check regularly.

I've been playing for around 3 weeks, and I quickly adapt to the game :).

But somehow, this is the very first time I got to use PP-19 (Except in the editor).

When I got my first Bizon, I loved it!! I got several kills with it, 150+ zombie kills with it. Its one of the best secondary's for a sniper in the game.

Yeah, since I'm "sniping" with the M14, the Bizon is really handy and stealthy with the silencer, not to mention the 64 bullet capacity mags.

love the bizon. great for clearing zombs, and decent against players unless they combat log.

love the bizon. great for clearing zombs, and decent against players unless they combat log.

The silencer does it all <3.