Brew78

Script Error #55

Other people I know have had the same thing happen.

In all cases, it was someone on a vehicle that got kicked with a BattleEye message about Script #55.

Happened to get it on video:

Dunno if its a game issue or server issue, this was on.. US 1340?

Edited by Brew78

weak fucking sauce, lost my ural with a metric ass-ton of gear in it due to this fucking bug. fix this shit.

I wasn't in a vehicle. My mate told me he had killed some bandits and found NVGs and Range Finder. I logged in and he trades them to me (I'm overwatch usually). Everyone on the server gets kicked with a script #55. I log in to find I don't have them. He logs in to find he doesn't have them. Mad and sad.

got also the same reason of kick yesterday while driving a tractor into the same kinda of fence u did in the video hmm... anyway when i respawned the game broke my legs and made me faint and then i got eaten by a kind zombie omnom :(

I found a camp with some vehicles and loaded one down and went to blow the other up. I shot it up with my AS50 a few times wanting to see it go boom and I was kicked from the game for this same "Script error #55". Came back in and it was gone so I assume it blew. Hopefully this helps get down to the cause of this.

*Edit* - Yea I just realized the vehicle I shot up was a tractor just like in the video, probably something bugged with vehicle damage or something?

Edited by Onihane

Just happened to me, driving a tractor. Just found it, was about 300m down the road, i clipped a fence. Boom, kicked error #55.

Same. I found a coyote backpack. Same error. Logged back in and still had my Alice. :angry:

I had just eaten my can of sardines before getting Script Error #55. When I logged back in my hunger icon was still flashing and yet my sardines were gone.

I think it's because people are using scripts (hacks) on you, but I'm not 100% sure.

Happening everywhere really.

Line 55 of scripts.txt has something to do with enableTeamSwitch, but the people in scripts.log that are getting kicked for #55 are showing associated vehicle explosion calls.

Problem is, not even 10% of the people in my scripts log being hit with Script Restriction #55 are driving vehicles at all.

BattlEye put out a fix update for it around 8/6 or so, doesn't seem to have fixed the situation.

the script file ignores the blank lines in .txt file. So #55 does not refer to enable teamswith. it refers to processInitCommands !"\"processInitCommands\","

I think the scrip detects it because the scripts in effect when exploding a vehicle are similar to that of a player abusing scripts to creating a vehicle. So this means a person in a vehicle when crashed gets kicked.

You can see it multiple times when a hacker has done something. Possibly transported everybody into a vehicle and blown it up or something. No idea.

Edited by scottyboy

the script file ignores the blank lines in log file. So #55 does not refer to enable teamswith. it refers to processInitCommands !"\"processInitCommands\","

I think the scrip detects it because the scripts in effect when exploding a vehicle are similar to that of a player abusing scripts to creating a vehicle. So this means a person in a vehicle when crashed gets kicked.

You can see it multiple times when a hacker has done something. Possibly transported everybody into a vehicle and blown it up or something. No idea.

Ahh I get no blank lines when I pull it up in NP++, I'll have to keep that in mind.

I have noticed something tonight regarding this script kick. It seems to also be associated with players leaving the server and immediately rejoining.

I got a couple of our players to try it tonight and indeed if they disconnected and then rejoined they were kicked for this. (This is a good thing I wreckon to prevent players ghosting you, or disconnecting on death), If only someone could verify it.

But also later tonight I got kicked for it. I was interacting with a tent. I had one guy right with me who was just covering who was also kicked for same, and another community player other side of map also kicked just running though a field.

Someone must be able to shed some light on this?? please.