Sign in to follow this  
pG John

Admin Abuse - Random Banning - US US 634

The whole situation can be found in the below false report of *hackers* but I will sum it up here.

http://dayzmod.com/f...-634-right-now/

In the above link a player reported me and my friends for hacking because we found a hacked helicopter in the game and we were flying it. It was at the NE airstrip. We were not the only other players in the server at the time, there were probably 15+ and my group consisted of 6 people including me. Names can be found below:

General Griffin

pG duck

pG Jeff

#pG MajorRanAway

pG Astronaut

pG John

The two players that were banned were: General Griffin and #pG MajorRanAway.

1. General Griffin was not with us at all and he also does not have our tag on. He just barely joined and was on the shore as a new character was created. He was swimming in the water and after I had picked up my pG group members in the helicopter, we made our way to the shore to find him. Before we could reach the shore where he was, he was banned randomly from the server. Maybe 5 seconds later #pG MajorRanAway was banned. We all left because we knew we were being falsely banned by admin abuse.

There is no doubt this is admin abuse because they banned a random player who was not associated with our pG tag at all and he wasn't even near us. He was on the server for no more than 10 minutes for his first time and was banned because he was a new player.

The user who made the thread in the above link I included literally said it himself that "We saw 5 guys, whom we've never seen before (we have a lot of regulars) flying around in a helo that does not spawn on the server. So I'm sorry it went down the way it did."

Just because we are flying a helicopter that is hacked into the game that does not at all mean we hacked it into the game. If you read the link I included at the top of this thread you'll see that before this happened I mentioned that none of us knew that helicopters were not suppose to be in the game at the time. We found that helicopter at the NE airstrip and got in it and then 2 of our group members were falsely banned by admin abuse. Their first resort was to ban random players who they have not seen.

p.s. They restarted the server and once we got back in the helicopter was obviously gone and we were scattered and then they started randomly banning.

Edited by pG John
  • Like 1