Sign in to follow this  
nexXtec

Keep falling unconscious! HELP!

Whenever I login my character keeps falling unconscious! I'm not even in shock, and a friend of mine brought me back up with epi pens and it still doesn't work!

How can I fix this?

Player ID: 41146374

Were you server hopping?

Can't seem to find any other explanation..- He's server hopping.

lol you noobs are sooooo slow to learn, if you logout/server hop within a proximity to friendlys/bandits/zeds or within a ceritan time (around 5 mins) after being in a gun fight/fired upon.. you will respawn with a 5 mins hour glass.. moral of this story... DONT BE BEECH!

Actually it was my mistake, it was laggy and I threw a frag grenade and the frag grenade bounced back, so I Alt+F4 because I was at 900 blood. Than I waited for my friend to come and fix me up and since than I keep falling unconscious :/

So you are telling me that I acted like a bitch because I wanted to save my ass from my own mistake? I don't think so.

Whenever I login my character keeps falling unconscious! I'm not even in shock, and a friend of mine brought me back up with epi pens and it still doesn't work!

How can I fix this?

Player ID: 41146374

Sorry for the late reply but having stated that you have 900 blood left then you will pass out. It is a 1/100 chance every second that you will pass out if you are below 3000 blood. For more info, go here:

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blood

Sorry for the late reply but having stated that you have 900 blood left then you will pass out. It is a 1/100 chance every second that you will pass out if you are below 3000 blood. For more info, go here:

http://www.dayzwiki....php?title=Blood

Dude I'm at 12k blood now, and my char still keeps falling unconscious. I think my char got bugged by the new patch because when this happend the server updated itself to 1.7.2.4 and I was still playing on 1.7.2.3

I guess I was the first victim to get struck by the new update?

Anyway, I'd like a Dev to help me out because I don't feel like killing myself only to reset my character stats and hopefully fix the knock out bug.

I think that I finally got rid of the bug. I updated to 1.7.2.4 and my char fell once again unconscious, so I waited 5 minutes till it goes away and then I went to Berezino to loot the grocery store, went up into the woods and successfully disconnected. Now upon login my char didn't fall unconscious :D I guess it's fixed?

i fall incounscious every time o loged in ... hvnt gone in a fire fight just was in a barn waiting for my freind then my bone broke idk why so i diconected t owait till he comes then when i re-joined went uncounscious all the time ...

i fall incounscious every time o loged in ... hvnt gone in a fire fight just was in a barn waiting for my freind then my bone broke idk why so i diconected t owait till he comes then when i re-joined went uncounscious all the time ...

shock comes from taking damage, not just from pvp. If you broke your bones then you probably got shock as well.

If it's a punishment what if we're logging out due to contact with a hacker?

Me and a friend being asshats top-mid Cherno. Eventually hacker brings us all to one location and bombs it, Lots of deaths. I survive and alt F4, there's no reason for me to be in that position. Now, I'm getting 5-min knockouts upon login... Awesome