thefreindlyoldman

Looking to start a DayZ survivor group. (US based)

Hello everyone I have been thinking about starting a survivor group for DayZ with people that take the game semi-seriously that are based in the United States for a more closer timezone. If your interested or have any questions just add me on Steam or I'll answer on here. Teamspeak will be mainly what we use if I get enough people interested. I'm looking for about 6-8 people.

Mics are required!

Steam: [RGG]High Marshal Sigismund[bT]

Thank you. :ph34r:

Edited by RGG TheFriendlyOldMan

Hello everyone I have been thinking about starting a survivor group for DayZ with people that take the game semi-seriously that are based in the United States for a more closer timezone. If your interested or have any questions just add me on Steam or I'll answer on here. Teamspeak will be mainly what we use if I get enough people interested. I'm looking for about 6-8 people.

Mics are required!

Add me on steam forgetfulowlman

If anyone is looking for a more aggressive group we can also provide a large player base to group with, 18+ for membership.

looking for mature players to group with that enjoy playing as a unit. TeamSpeak and Our own Dayz Clan Server.

http://dayzbanditz.enjin.com/

Steam name is Zodiac2, looking for a group to play with, sick of running solo and just camping out in one spot and doing the same thing over and over. I have TeamSpeack 3 downloaded and running

Steam name is Zodiac2, looking for a group to play with, sick of running solo and just camping out in one spot and doing the same thing over and over. I have TeamSpeack 3 downloaded and running

can you be more precise or add me as I there are so many Zodiac name related people.

Edited by RGG TheFriendlyOldMan

Mics are required!

ill join add me on steam my names natssponge im in central time and i have a mic soo if u wanna add me that would be great .=) also there is a teamspeak server that i go on alot and theres not alot of ppl on it so we can use it 2 talk on and stuff