Sign in to follow this  
shastadude17

Gankers in Cherno

So me and a couple jobins were playing on a US server this evening, scavenging around, taking note to avoid walkers and bandits... we got on top of the town square in Cherno to look for some loot, and before we knew it, EVERY PLAYER in the vicinity was converging on us and attempting to kill us for our gear. We killed between the 3 of us TEN people in self defense before giving up and disconnecting to conserve our ammo, preserve our gear, and ultimately, uphold our reputations as the best players in the game. I have one thing to say: If you guys can't play nicely with eachother, and can't take the fact that some players are better than you and have the HEART to go out and FIND good gear on your own, you shouldn't be playing this. Unbelievable.

Yeah in all fairness its grim being pvped I've been killed my fair share but you need to defend yourself. Back into a corner and spray the hell out of the doorway.

Hope that helps,

Matt

So me and a couple jobins were playing on a US server this evening' date=' scavenging around, taking note to avoid walkers and bandits... we got on top of the town square in Cherno to look for some loot, and before we knew it, EVERY PLAYER in the vicinity was converging on us and attempting to kill us for our gear. We killed between the 3 of us TEN people in self defense before giving up and disconnecting to conserve our ammo, preserve our gear, and ultimately, uphold our reputations as the best players in the game. I have one thing to say: If you guys can't play nicely with eachother, and can't take the fact that some players are better than you and have the HEART to go out and FIND good gear on your own, you shouldn't be playing this. Unbelievable.

[/quote']

Apparently you're not the best players in the game if you had to disconnect to avoid being killed. It is a PvP game, and you are crying because you are getting PvP'd, and are the self-proclaimed best player. What fun would be the game if you just walked around looking for stuff? You're supposed to defend yourself from zombies and raiders, or become a bandit yourself.

We disconnected because we wanted to take a break...we didn't D/C in a firefight...we have honor.

Hm' date=' strange. That's not what I read...

disconnecting to conserve our ammo, preserve our gear, and ultimately, uphold our reputations as the best players in the game.

You went on a building's roof in a large town typically surrounded by tons of starter players that would love a jump start by murdering you and taking your stuff.

We killed between the 3 of us TEN people in self defense before giving up and disconnecting to conserve our ammo' date=' preserve our gear, and ultimately, [b']uphold our reputations as the best players in the game.

Funny. I've never heard of you and I've been playing since day 1.

+1 to Psycho.

Well, Poopy must be doing something right. Sam Fisher (THE MOTHER FUCKING REAL SAM FISHER) has been hired to kill him. Clearly the best player in the game.

Do you mean GOATS?

AYO!

I'd give +1 but I already used up all my rep ratings today.

Your not a ghost.. your camped in noobville. Come up north where the real ghosts live. survive in my backyard and you just might make the list of decent players nobody cares about.

Poopypants has done this before ya'll are posting in a troll thread :D

Your not a ghost.. your camped in noobville. Come up north where the real ghosts live. survive in my backyard and you just might make the list of decent players nobody cares about.

I did. I made the journey from NWAF to NEAF 4 times. Nothing really good ever dropped. Come to Cherno and we'll show you where the real ghosts live. ZA RODINU

Poopypants has done this before ya'll are posting in a troll thread :D

Troll thread? No sense. Look at this man, look at his name. Is Jtime.au. AU = Gold, you know who like gold? women. Do not trust silly women, we no troll. We best, we know this.