Kizoja

You were kicked off the game.

Date/Time: 27 July 2012, 4:30 PM CST

What happened: Launched SixLauncher launched game client instead of choosing my server through SixLauncher. Every server I join does one of 3 things. The first thing is it will just sit at, "Wait for host," which I can just hit escape to get out of and back to the server list. The second thing is it will join the lobby, like before you hit play or w/e and load in, and then it will say "You were kicked from the game" (this one happens most often). Lastly, I will click on a server and it will tell me, "Bad Version," (possibly because I mistakenly joined a 1.7.2.3 server, this one doesn't happen often). I have also tried joining a game through SixLauncher, and it does the same thing.

Where you were: Server browser.

What you were doing: Browsing servers.

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: Several, I don't recall. I didn't really make it onto them either. The part where I see people in the server is as far I would make it before getting kicked.

Note: I searched for this in the Bug Reports section and found nothing, but in the General Discussion I found some people talking about it.

• Like 1

Same is happening to me! , please PLEASE help us!

I also have been able to get in SOME servers ( EXTREMELY RARE ) and they are EXTREMELY laggy, I have a fairly decent computer which was able to run the game smoothly until recent updates to the game, so please, someone help me!

edit: lagg turned out to be me having RCT3 and Arma 2 open at same time, how silly of me and i seem to somehow be able to play dayz as normally! :D

Edited by Lseguro

Hey guys, I found a fix for this in another section of the forums. I right clicked on ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead and went to properties for both. From there you click on the Local Files tab. Then click 'VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE...." Assuming this is the problem it will say it found some files missing or something like that and acquire them. After this right click on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead and click 'Launch ARMA 2: Combined Operations,' then exit the game (I'm not sure if this step is necessary, but the other post I found said to do this, so I did). Once you have done this it should be fixed.

TL:DR-

1. Verify integrity of game cache for ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead in Properties->Local Files.

2. Launch ARMA 2: CO. (right click on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead and click the ARMA 2: CO option).

3. Should be fixed.