Bigmonster

Friendly...are you?

Hey I'm looking for a friendly player or two. Must be mature. I am 33 and I have a family, that means I can't devote 4-8 straight, uninterupted, hours to game play (at least, not every day). I am willing to use a mic or text only.

What I can offer:

My experience is a bit limited at the moment. I bought the game a week ago, but I've been watching videos and learning about the game for a few weeks prior to buying. I can navigate with or without a compass and map (using map on my ipad). I don't rage quit or throw a fit when I get sniped, but I may take a smoke break.

So, if your new and want to see a friendly face or seasoned and just want an extra pair of eyes to watch your back, hit me up on steam (hisjen). If you see me in game on any server it's bigmonster.

P.S. I currently frequent 2-4 servers but am looking for a more perminant home.

Hey I'm looking for a friendly player or two. Must be mature. I am 33 and I have a family, that means I can't devote 4-8 straight, uninterupted, hours to game play (at least, not every day). I am willing to use a mic or text only.

What I can offer:

My experience is a bit limited at the moment. I bought the game a week ago, but I've been watching videos and learning about the game for a few weeks prior to buying. I can navigate with or without a compass and map (using map on my ipad). I don't rage quit or throw a fit when I get sniped, but I may take a smoke break.

So, if your new and want to see a friendly face or seasoned and just want an extra pair of eyes to watch your back, hit me up on steam (hisjen). If you see me in game on any server it's bigmonster.

P.S. I currently frequent 2-4 servers but am looking for a more perminant home.

I am Friend! Are you east coast, west coast or middle farm. I rage quit but usually I feel better after I kick my dog.

I am Friend! Are you east coast, west coast or middle farm. I rage quit but usually I feel better after I kick my dog.

Don't kick the dog! lol I'm in farm country.